RULES AND REGULATIONS
For your safety and comfort, we ask your assistance in observing these rules.
1. Check in time is 3 PM; check out time is 11 AM, unless previously arranged.
2. No refunds due to inclement weather.
3. Cancellations Policy: In the event of a cancellation, a full refund will be given prior to seven days of arrival. If within seven days, you will lose your deposit. To make a reservation a deposit of one night is required.
4. All sales are final. There are no refunds or credits given. For example: if you pay for 1 week and only stay 4 nights no refund or credit is given, if you pay for 1 month and only stay 2 or 3 weeks no refund is given.
5. Parking is in FRONT of your camper or to the passenger side of your camper. Please be considerate of your neighbor's parking space
6. Our rates are quite low. You can help keep them low by being energy conservative. Please watch your electrical usage. THANKS!
7. One camping unit or family per site. Maximum 4 persons and 2 cars per Rv site. All visitors and guests must register at office or by phone
8. In order to rent a campsite, there must be one responsible adult 21 years of age or older in the party.
9. Parents are responsible for the actions and safety of their children at all times!!!! Children must not run around the campgrounds unsupervised. Their play area is restricted to your site and noise must be kept under control. Any complaints about to much noise, or damage to park or other camper's property, will result in immediate eviction from the park with no refunds.
10. We are committed to providing a wholesome atmosphere for children and adults. Our park has been declared a Drug Free Park. No illegal drugs allowed! Alcoholic beverages are prohibited throughout the park except at your own campsite, and there it must not be in public display.
11. Loud noise (talk, cursing, music, TV, etc.), or disturbing other guests will result in immediate eviction from park and no refund.
12. Pets must be kept on a leash and quiet at all times. Do not leave your pet unattended and always clean up after them. Do not allow pets to dig holes anywhere in campground. You WILL be charged for damages to property caused by your pets. Please be considerate to Moonlight Lake Rv Park and Cottages and to others. PET POLICY Some visitors enjoy sharing the pleasures of camping with their dogs or cats. To ensure that all guests have a safe and enjoyable experience, Moonlight Lake has established some guidelines.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE:Good behavior is required. Dogs of any breed that are hostile or aggressive will be asked to leave the campground, along with their owners.
Bring the leash. Dogs must be kept on leashes no longer than 6 feet when outside their owners' vehicles. Do not leave a tethered dog unattended.
Remember manners. Constant barking bothers other campers. If your pet is to vocal, you'll need to find other accommodations. We reserve the right to not allow pit bull, rottweiler and dobermann pinscher. (see rule 32)
13. Please observe quiet hours between 10 PM and 9 AM.
14. Park speed limit is 10 mph. Drive slowly on the road through the park. Avoid driving off the road through the campground.
15. Excessive vehicular riding/cruising within the park is prohibited.
16. Fires in grills only. If campfire smoke is overtaking other campsites you may be required to extinguish fire. No trash or cigarette butts on grounds. Fire must be completely extinguished before leaving your site.
17. Please keep your site free of debris, cans, bottles and other litter. Remember good campers keep America and Moonlight Lake RV Park clean and beautiful. When leaving your site, make sure it is as clean during your stay and when you leave, as it was when you arrived.
18. Please place garbage for disposal in plastic bags and put in dumpster.
19. Three or four wheelers are NOT allowed in the park. Licensed motorcycles only.
20. No bicycle riding after dusk.
21. Help us maintain our natural state by not defacing, cutting, driving nails into or attaching objects to trees, bushes or light poles.
22. We are not liable for theft, vandalism, injuries, ants, bugs or acts of God occurring, during your stay.
23. Fireworks and firearms are prohibited. If you are a hunter or have a license to carry firearms, please let the office know when you check in.
24. Pond is a FISHING only pond (catch and release). No swimming. Fishing is allowed in the pond for park paying customers only. Outside individuals wishing to fish can pay a fee of $10.00 per day.
25. Pass to enter park and stay in park must be in registered guests and visiting guest vehicle at all time.
26. All buildings on property are non-smoking and no pets areas.
27. LATE FEE is $25.00 PER DAY. Moonlight Lake RV Site rentals are by the day ($55.00) or($600) by the month. Violation of any of the above rules will result in refusal to extend your stay. If you extend your stay without paying for the upcoming days, week or month, you will be required to pay a late fee of $25.00 per day up to 5 days. After that, IF you still have not paid we will turn off the power and water to your site, and ask you to leave the park. There is NO grace period. All abandoned campers/vehicles will be charged a minimum of $25.00 and a maximum of $50.00 per day fee. Per the North Carolina State Law, a lien may be filed after 10 days to satisfy fee.
28. EXTENDED STAY guest, please be conservative with electric usage. In the winter please use propane. There is a $50.00 allowance included in your rental rate for electric. Abusive use of electricity will result in a charge to you for any usage over $50.00.
29. EXTENDED STAY guest should wash campers as necessary. Guests are responsible for keeping their lot clean and FREE of trash at all times.
30. Age of camper. If your camper is built before the year 2000 and you will be staying long term (more than 3 months) pictures of outside of camper must be approved before you can move in. Also a Background check will be done on you and the persons staying with you that are over 18 years of age.
31. All Reservations are made with a credit card. 1 night deposit will be charged to your card. (Please read cancellation policy)
32. Pets are allowed in cottages 214, 216, 218, 194, 196, 198. A refundable deposit of $100 is required per pet and $10 per pet per day to stay in the cottages. Deposit is refunded after your cottage has been inspected for damages. Your pet must not be left in unit alone when you are a way. If pet is left alone it must be in a kennel.
Any violation of these rules will result in immediate eviction with no refund. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone and will not be responsible for accidents or injury to our guest or for the loss of money or valuables of any kind. Moonlight Lake RV Park and Cottages is a family oriented facility and all occupants are required to conduct themselves so as to provide a safe and wholesome family atmosphere. No convicted felons will be allowed on the premises. All patrons may undergo a background check.
We hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any suggestions on how we may make any of your future stays more enjoyable, please let us know. Thank you and have a great stay!
The Staff and Management of Moonlight Lake RV Park and Cottages.